Communities against violence position statements
Communities against violence is a coalition of black and minority ethnic voluntary and community organisations formed during the August riots.
The Race Equality Foundation released a number of statements during and in response to the riots:
- Communities against violence position statement
- Statement from Lara Oyedele, Odu-Dua Housing Association: Calls to cut HB are 'knee-jerk reaction'
- Parenting, discipline and the riots in England
- Justice and human rights in the aftermath of the riots
- Smacking and the riots: Response to David Lammy, MP
To sign up to Communities against violence, please email Kat Nower