REF briefings and responses to formal consultations on the Immigration Bill 2015/16 and Act 2016
Since 2013, Dr Leander Neckles, in collaboration with the Race Equality Foundation, has provided a series of briefings and response papers on and to the Immigration Bill 2013/14, now the Immigration Act 2014, the current Immigration Bill 2015/16, and the associated NHS charging regime. This is a collection of those briefings and response papers in relation to the Immigration Bill 2015/16.
- Overviewing the Immigration Bill 2015 and clause 38, English language requirements for public sector workers [Briefing: September 2015]
- The residential tenancies provisions in the Immigration Bill 2015/16 and the review of the Right to Rent scheme [Briefing: October 2015]
- Update on the Immigration Bill 2015/16 [November 2015 briefing]
- Consultation on the Language Requirements for Public Sector Workers (Part 7 of the Immigration Bill 2015/16) [December 2015 Consultation]
- Overviewing the Immigration Act 2016: Paper One [May 2016]