Engage London offering free health training to CYP&F organisations in North London, Harrow and Hillingdon and Barnet.
Posted on Wed 22 Jan 2014
We are offering free training for organisations working with children, young people and families in North London, Harrow and Hillingdon and Barnet as part of the Engage London project. The Engaging with the New Health Structures training covers:
- The health reform
- Overview of the new structures
- Opportunities for engagement
- Considerations that may impact on engagement
aim is to help organisations build their knowledge and confidence to
engage with the new structures such Clinical Commissioning Groups;
Health and Wellbeing Boards and in other areas of strategic development.
- If you are based in North London and are interested in finding out more about the training, please contact Tracey Bignall.
Engage London is a partnerhsip project between the Race Equality Foundation, Partnership for Young London, Children England and London Councils to support the children, young people and families (CYP & F) voluntary and community sector across the region.
- To find out more, please see our Engage London project pages.